Thursday, November 4, 2010

I'm sick!


So this is the best day to start a blog. My runny nose and addiction to homeopathic cough serums have prevented me from being a social person.

I'm (re)learning to play the piano. That's right I use to know and was a "bad asian " and quit.
tee hee so here's to a second try (in life!)

Self taught anything is haaaaard. So I commend anyone who has ever tried and stuck with it. I'm learning to play To Build a Home by Cinematic Orchestra. By December I will hopefully know the whole song and I will battle it out with the organ player at Rockridge BART! Wouldn't that be fun?

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the great new blog, and get betta quick! :)

    I just added you to my blogroll, where I'm trying to get back to sketching every day too. That is, sketchin' posts, little posts, not necessarily world-changing posts, but, yes, posts... http://caffeinatednomadologies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete