Thursday, September 22, 2011

Hoping for something good

So I've been in the slumps lately. A handful of you know why... but I'm doing better. At least I think I am? haha :(

made this flyer for my new project
PROJECT : MEXICO (pretty creative right? he he)
I'm heading to Mexico City this Saturday to spend five glorious days with my dear friend and in the process I'm pushing my limits. I'm relatively shy and in a country where i don't speak the language well, I will be on my utmost timidness. So as a socially conscience/ pushing my limits kind of art project I will be giving 10 strangers my art for free. That's right for free, because what is art if it can't be enjoyed by everyone. So to my lovely Californian's I bid you adieu (for a weekend) and to the grand people of Mexico City I can't wait to meet you.

1 comment:

  1. you didnt tell me!? i would've gone with you =( Enjoy your weekend! you deserve it

    ReplyDelete