Saturday, February 25, 2012

Keeping busy, Keeping Happy


So in order to avoid another meltdown, I've been surrounding myself with wonderful people( you guys know who you are... and I thank you immensely) and of course staying busy with the art.
I would love if you'd join me this coming Saturday the 3rd at 111 Minna Gallery in SF.

It's part dance, part local artists' shop. Should be memorable.

THE GOODS “Party + Market Place” all under one roof
Back Room (Zappa): Vendors/Market place
Front Room (2nd Street): straight up party
Doors open at 10pm
Join us as we unite the different aspects of San Francisco’s unique nightlife into an unforgettable experience. In Minna’s 2nd street room, GET DOWN and PARTY to some of San Francisco’s best DJs Boogie Brown, Geek To The Beat, CO2 and Prince Aries will be playing your favorites. While in The Zappa Room, we bring to you some of the Bay Area’s freshest clothing, art and jewelry vendors!



No comments:

Post a Comment